View Single Post
Old March 28th 2006, 20:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen
the gruppe has floundered and the reasons and excuses are many including in my camp. this thread is not intended to air any dirty laundry though and we should just consider this a "reboot" of sorts. i have enough politics at work and don't need more in my hobby.
Exactly what I was thinking. I don't really care at this point who did or did not do anything...or why for that matter. I joined the VKG because it seemed like a fun group of like-minded people that could share a common hobby...not to be a part of a pissing match about who didn't do what they were supposed to do and then hearing a million and one excuses why.

Several members, me included, were not around when the Gruppe was formed and I think we all just kinda fell into the mix. I'm willing to step up and really be a part of the actual functions of the club....hope to talk to you all Wednesday!
"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off!"

Beth Raby