View Single Post
Old April 21st 2008, 22:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik @ Carquip View Post
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. Danny Bradham was nice enough to let me know about it. He said that there might be some people here that would like some advice or help regarding some Porsche transaxles. This just happens to be my specialty.

I am the sales manager here for Carquip, some of you might already know of us, as Tom Conway the owner has been in business for nearly 35 years now. We are a specialty house for new and used Porsche parts, but we are really putting a lot of our focus on Transaxles now.

We have gearing for 901, 915, G50 5 and 6 speed, as well. I also have LSDs in stock.

If anyone has a question, or need for something I hope that you will get in touch with me, I love my job here and would love to be of any help to anyone here. I should not be too hard to find as I will put my cell phone down here, as well.

Warmest Regards to everyone.

Erik Johnson
Carquip Sales
(303) 443-1343 ext 2 work
(720) 980-9407 cell
Greetings and welcome Erik! Only a few know me as Danny Bradham on here.

Well, about Two years ago I started looking for 915 rebuilders (talked to many). All this time Carquip has been the best overall choice. They are respectful, understanding, and helpful. Don't let the prices scare you... after all, your dealing with Porsche engineering here. Would you bolt a $800 tranny to a $8000 motor? It's a "pay me now, or pay me later" kinda of deal (almost always cheaper doing it right the first time) I can't wait to get my rebuilt 915 back with this little piece of art spinning in there. Thank's Erik! Oh yeah, get your website back up please!

1962 SC 1776cc SP 944NA brakes, 993 wheels

VKG