View Single Post
Old August 13th 2009, 03:49

steve, mounting them loosely where they are sitting in the pic & making pedals & pushrods to suit the cylinders was precisely what i was getting at, its a bulkhead/napolean hat mod & a pedal change, as far as neat installs go & sensible mounting it seems to be the best option, honestly if your doing this conversion some pedals wouldnt be hard to make up, when i can call customveedub ill ask them about getting it modded to suit, once thats done theres nothing really stopping it happening, mirror the long brake line to the opposite side of the pan & you couldnt get much neater right?

the box idea is kind of redundant as the idea was to mount them directly to the section of floorpan like the original & making pedal setup easier, why make things more complex than need be? i hope your coming to warwick in october? if its done by then (which it should be) i may tow the completed pan up & discuss