View Single Post
Old August 30th 2011, 13:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_kaholik View Post
Can I ask about the two different exhausts?... One street one track?
Both operational at all times: Small left one is from the external wastegate, right one is the 3,5" downpipe

Yes, it still runs very well, but I really need to put some more effort into the suspension now (and maybe my driving too) as my corner speed is just too low wrt the 'competition' ;-)

My son is 14 years old now but already as tall as his mother and getting close to me already. Its amazing how fast the kids grow in this age.
He is very much into cars and almost knows more about certain marques then I do! He loves muscle cars (I'am sure you like that Mark, lol) but can very much appreciate the bug too and loves to come with me. We saw a Koenigsegg, an original GT40 and other exotic cars, which he really enjoyed and took pics from. He got a ride (I asked nicely) at the event in a '69 Camaro on a small drift course and couldn't stop smiling the rest of the day.
Kids, you can only teach them so much I guess... LOL!

He also held his camera on video mode at the roof of the pit building, but quality is...hmmm not the best. I'll try uploading the best one tonite.

Some of the other cars in my group (division Starter) on the track:

Last edited by Wally; August 30th 2011 at 14:04.