View Single Post
Old January 12th 2010, 21:29

Sorry, didn't mean to snap, it's just that I've been a little unhappy with the slowness of the site myself, and making comments about it is just puttin salt in my wounds.

The site had some issues all by itself. We were hacked a few times and it went down, but it kept coming back more and more slowly because it seemed to be less and less of a priority for Super. He wanted to change to a more stable platform, and though it may not have been what was needed, many including myself donated a few hundred dollars towards the effort. Then it went down for a LONG time, with no comment as to why.

It finally emerged that Super had his own priorities and as I recall was thinking about taking the GermanLook name and using it for something else. All the money that was donated was never seen again, and after some lame comments by some sort of proxy dude, we never heard from him again.

If not for the efforts of a few knowledgable guys, this site would have been a blank screen months ago, and all the knowledge from the site gone. It could be better again, but someone with some knowhow and time has to volunteer. There are still those here that would throw $ at the chance to have this site up to what it used to be.

Jason
1st Drag Run

Dyno Run
Oval Ragster-'57 Rag/'04 Boxster S