View Single Post
Old October 30th 2002, 12:29

Jake,

I think you are right with parts coming from different countries but I find this pretty sad. I really do not care where the parts are coming from as long as the quality is good and the price is fair.

There are some great products available from US companies and European companies.
One example that caught my attention:
The Käfer Cup brace kit was developed many years ago for the Cup racers. When introduced nobody really bought them until TGFab did his own version. Another example is the light valve train. For years we heard on the CLF about higher spring pressure with high duration cams and stock or Scat lifters. Now people start to look into lighter lifters, push rods etc.

Also the heritage is completely different. Europe is more track focused and the US more focused on the strip. This is changing now.....which is exciting. And this is the main reason for our website.....show you what is out there, what can be bought....regardless from which country.
The beauty is that we can learn from each other to give quality a new meaning instead of pointing fingers.

Just my opinion on this subject.

Alex:silly: