View Single Post
Old February 1st 2007, 01:42

Well i think that's a nice combo. However, i'd add a chromoly lightened flywheel to your selection. I agree that spending 800 bucks for a crank is just silly, only makes sense if you have extremely deep pockets, which we don't. CB is known for having excellent heads, really among the very best, and i believe thos 044s will be as good as it gets for what we want. For a 1904 i would have a engle 120 or equivalent with 1.1:1 rockers, and dont forget the rocker arm thingies (cant remember the name right now) they look like screws, and you'll have to upgrade them as well. The main advantage of the 1904 is that it will run cooler than a 2007 and yet it'll be much torquier than a 1776. You may run a higher CR on a 1904, sacrificing some heat to get a little more power. I have a friend with a 1904, and he says it's a very nice combo. He beats mustang gt's at the dragstrip with that. And it's his daily driver
Transmission: Planning Stage
Suspension: Front: 3/4 swaybar w/UrethaneBushings, Dropped Spindles. Rear:CB Camber Compensator. Lowered 2 splines
Brakes: Front Brakes: 280mm solid rotors, two pot calipers. Rear: 280mm solid rotors, 1 pot calipers w/ebrake