View Single Post
Old February 11th 2003, 21:07

Re: Pics of your rides?

Quote:
Originally posted by craigt-from-atl
You guys have any pics of your rides anywhere? I haven't bought my beetle yet, but I'm definitely going with a Type4 engine, and was looking for some other ideas.

I was originally thinking about making it look mostly stock, with the exception of disc brakes and a slight lowering, so I could really blow people away, but could be persuaded to go GL if I see the right stuff.
craig, to get back to your question, we are finishing up the website now. as vujade said, you can find some pics in the gallery here and we will post additional on our site for the member's profile. dave is the only one with his car "done". vujade has done some mods, but is very much a work in progress. mine is at paint, but i have done a digital mock up of what it should look like. and pillow is a work in progress on his westy and still looking for the right oval. jhelgesen just joined us and we do not have pics yet, but i believe he is early in the works on his '61 rag.

so the short of the long is we may not be a lot of inspiration in pics, but we have many opinions we are prepared to share.

so when are you joining the crew?

Company Branding, Graphic Design, and Web Services at DigiVinci Design