View Single Post
Old September 21st 2013, 20:05

Stf

Hi I left STF because Mr.DTM referred to people that used 911 shroud-cooling system as dumb blonds. Although STF is a good site, I feel they protected Mr.DTM. If someone said something that was not the norm for the TypeIV, Mr.DTM would try and pounce. Joe made the DTM, not mr.DTM. when Joe passed his son was not doing much with the dtm. So Mr. DTM offered Joe's son to either sell the rights or since the then DTM had no patent , he would start building it. I was able to get walters prototype 911 shroud. At some point I will have it on a type IV. I will not think twice as to if I will run a 911 cooling system, with remote cooler. Iwant high oil pressure approx 60-80 psi. Those grommets won't hold that kind of pressure. J.C. enterprise sell a filter adapter with internal pressure regulator for 60psi, that's the ticket for me. With dual turbos,oil squirters ill need more pressre,thus the remote oil cooler.

I moded my case to remove the groomet sealing points, wilth all of the pressure I would like to run my project at, those grommests would leak. So remote oil cooler is in the works; I traded them for -8AN fittings.

Last edited by effvee; September 29th 2013 at 23:53.