View Single Post
Old March 13th 2008, 21:47
eprahjames

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkdent View Post
If you want something that works well either way a Super is probably the way to go. There are I think 3 different kinds of Supers, so you need to figure out which one will work best for your needs. Some have the bulbous front end but flat front windows, some have curved windows. They have different bolt patterns on the struts, and one is more advantageous to add Porsche brakes to than another as far as I remember. The best place to find out about Super stuff is SuperBeetles Only You should be able to find out everything you need for a super there. Topline parts has a lot of super suspension tuning stuff. With some new struts, alignment, stout engine, and decent tires you could probably have a lot of fun at either venue. A cheap Honda might be a better option as far as cost is concerned in the long run, but if you've got the bug in you, a super is probably the best chassis to start with as far as performance.

Jason
Thanks i'll check them out.

A honda is a nogo. I hate fwd. Very boring to drive. Even with a good amount of hp.