Thread: ultimate killer
View Single Post
Old September 3rd 2005, 19:53

Another couple words

I'm with Volkdent on this one. Decals and ''Sponsor'' stickers should be left for the posers, not a renowned company like remmele.

Also, this may stir up the behive and I realize we're not drag racing, but only 268 hp. Come on Remmele, I would like to see 350 hp and more. I had a ride in a 485 hp 1700 lbs manx in canada and it was nothing short of scaring the $#!^ out of me, but addicting. After that ride, I swore to have a bare minimum of 450 in the bug (I've gotta take advantage of the 6 pots).

By all means, this car is absolutely amazing and it sets a higher standard for all of us to live up to and I think only a selected few will have a car of this caliber, speaking namely of volkdent(the awesome suspension man), Panelfantastic(the man who has the cajones to cut up an original panel and put a water cooled inline 4 in there and have it still look incredible), and Vajude(Wow is all I can say about this one, mid engined 8![I think thats his screen name?]).

Doing things differant is where it's at. There are countless ''Cal-look" Dubs out there, Thats why GL style cars are so awesome!

98' Audi A4
93' T-Bird (oh yeah!)
90' 911 C2
74' beetle