View Single Post
Old February 2nd 2007, 19:06

We are over it LD....WAY over it. We're all big boys and girls here. We can make up our own minds about which events to attend, or not attend, without having to explain ourselves to anyone. This includes the BKC.

If you'll remember, this all started when we (the VKG) were told that the BKC was losing interest in holding this event and we wanted to step in and keep the event from fizzling out. It was made VERY clear to us that the BKC would be handling this event themselves and didn't want or need our help and input. We were asked to back off and let you have the event and that is what we are doing. Now we are being bitched at for not attending .... which way do you want it?

Anyway, good luck with it all and we hope you have a good event. Any successful aircooled event is thumbs up in my book and I'm sure the rest of the VKG agrees.
"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off!"

Beth Raby

Last edited by massIVe 79 vert; February 2nd 2007 at 22:38.