View Single Post
Old September 8th 2004, 22:47

I have some bad news guys. I've been thinking about this most of the day, and I don't think I can be able to make it to Toccoa after all. I hate being like this and backing out a few days before the show; but when I commited to Toccoa I had more than enough money, but now I've got a Ghia on the way and I'm planning on going to Canada the second weekend in October. On top of that I've been sick for about a week. So I'm going to the Dr tomarrow and that'll cost more money. I thought I could shake this before the weekend, but I don't think it's gonna happen. It comes down to priorities. (and bad spelling) At least I met most of the members in VKG. I was looking forward to seeing some more GL cars, and hanging out with everyone again. That was Real fun at the last show.

It sucks, I'd push it with this cold, but with out enough money. That won't matter.

I'll be going to the Sevierville, TN show on October 3,4. But I'll be riding with the guy I work for, I won't be driving. If anyone is thinking about going, I'll be there for sure. I'm really sorry guys, this isn't easy to do, but I can't go.
'64 Ghia - Project!!-Subaru EJ20T, MS/EDIS, 993 brakes, 914 Tranny...