View Single Post
Old April 15th 2007, 22:12

Need Fuchs Know-How

While searching for some Fuchs wheels for my super I've hit a small wall finding offsets of these wheels. Seems that a lot of people just say what Porsche they came off of as a fitment guide. Anybody know anything about typical Porsche offsets?

If you really want to make my search easy do you know the offset/fuchs year/model to look for for the setup below?

I would like to go 16x7 with a 205/50 in the front and 16x8 with 235/45 on the back (with 1 1/4" wider rear fenders). I should also mention maxx-struts with narrowed springs in the front (struts). All tires tucked in as much as possible. I want it as low as possible, I realize it with smaller tires I could go much lower but I'm doing the subaru conversion deal and, well, I'd like SOME traction. And there are craters in the road where I live.

My main concern is if the fuchs wheels will have enough backspacing to bring the wheel in as close to the spring plate as much as possible. I hope that's enough information Thanks

Last edited by Eatoniashoprat; April 15th 2007 at 23:11. Reason: didn't win the spelling bee