View Single Post
Old October 30th 2012, 01:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by noslzzp View Post
Graham, I know it's too late but did you consider the EZ30 H6 Subaru motor? It's the boxer 6 and is good for around 300HP naturally aspirated. I used to have a 911SC and the repair bills are ridiculous. I think you'll experience a touch of this with your G50, I'm afraid. I had also looked at the G50 but decided to go all Subie for the power train. Keep us posted!
Hi thanks for your input sorry for delayed response I wanted to leave a worthy response but seem to have no time to do anything these days apart from work and help look after the kids.

I had thought about the EZ30 but I seem to remember hearing that the wiring/ ECU part of the install could be very difficult so I decided against it.My G50 is going off for a health check soon so hopefully I will have no problems.I have managed to get my hands on a second hand Quaife LSD its brand new in the box and has never been installed.To say I am happy with this purchase is an understatement as I only paid £500 for it a lot of dosh but they are over£1200 now so I had to have it.

I love the look of your ghia,that is gonna be some car when your finished,I will be checking how your getting on.Unfourtunately at the moment I can't do a lot on my car due to a pending court case,so I am collecting and cleaning parts and doing more research.

Regards Graham