View Single Post
Old November 11th 2003, 11:24

Thanks a bunch, with all the warninigs, I got on first start ups and 20 min. runs at no less than 2,000 rpms and all the care that went into fixing the leaks . Id hate to come SO CLOSE, then lose big.
I had to open 1&2 side up 1/4 before it would idle> Now I wonder if theres something up with 3&4 sence they would fire. I do know they have the same air jets . I did not tear into them futher than that. but Iwill now.
One thing the main fuel line runs straight into 3&4 carb and tees off over to 1&3

I havent got a clue as to what Jake's web cams, lift an duration are.I think with my brothers mic,s and other toys I may find out. But I will keep it hush, hush if Jake wishes it so, I don,t want to ruffle any RAT hairs ,they worked hard to come up with those combo cams.
Didn't like the way it worked the starter after it got warmed up I may need to snoop for a reduction drive race starter