View Single Post
Old January 1st 2004, 22:32

I dont know if any of you would consider what I want my car to be GL or what. Right now its basicaly stock. What I want is probably a cross between a few styles including GL. I have a 1302. I want a Type IV motor and a tranny built to handle it. I want 15 inch 8 spoke empi's with a little wider than stock and a little lower profile also. I want type 1 ghia dics on the front and probably just leave the drums on the back. I want to drop it all around, but more in the front than the back (using ajust-a-struts). Also, the chrome is mostly gone already. The stock front turn signals are gone. Currently it has mexican bumper with signals in them, but will get "T" bars with old ghia "bullet" type signals mounted below the headlights on the fenders. In the rear, it has replica 39' ford teardrop tail lights. As for the interior, It will sport some kind of buckets (probably Honda) and Dolphin guages in a custom made fiberglass dash. Backseat as well as headliner and door panels will probably stay stock. The changes that have already been made, were done to the car when I got it. All this is what I hope to do if I ever get the $ to finish it and also if I dont get to pissed and sell it. I hope you all will still talk to me here after knowing what I want ot do to my car. Happy New Year, Randy