View Single Post
Old October 19th 2003, 12:34

your keeping better updates on my car than i am. i promised myself that i would be taking a bunch of pics and notes during this build up. i just didn't know i was going to cram it all into 8 weeks. so they are thin. i do have some pics though that i will post maybe later today. some over all pics (which i will take today when i pull it out to get all of the headliner glue off ), oil cooler crammed in, 944 m/c installed, interior, etc.

it is going to be tight, but assuming everything works, i may make it to this show sans the 944 brakes and suspension. still have to pray that a 944 m/c is going to work right on ghia disks and rear drums. testing in the neighborhood will tell. still waiting on feedback from my post here in the brake forum on it from the experts.

and the ALMS race was fun. nice change up in the car mix. 6 Ferraris (double of previous years), only 1 M3 , the usual bevy of 911's with the McKenna team kicking a$$. sadly i thought the LMP mix was poor. audi kicked but as usual, but not enough makes in the mix. i miss porsche, MB, Caddy, and the likes.

sorry for the long post. back to work on the car.

Company Branding, Graphic Design, and Web Services at DigiVinci Design