View Single Post
Old July 26th 2004, 23:06

[QUOTE=Mikey 1972GL]I seem to be having a lack of motivation lately.

Also, seeing the other GL projects on this site moving along further gives me the feeling of getting no where, but I'm sure they would motivate if I was started already.... I believe that's all for now. Sorry for the extra long post.

Any thoughts, personal feelings, or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Mike

QUOTE]

Well not everybodies projects move along at the same pace as others. I worked at a pretty fast pace when I decided I was going to restore my car but after a few monthe I became overwhelmed with options and the project pretty much sat still for at least a year. Then I started going the GL route but still had no Iidea what I was doing so it still took forever to get anything done. Then at last years (2003) bug jam I met the guys from the VKG and it all started to make sence. They directed me to these forums and with there help and the help of others my project is getting done. If you can't find your perfect car just wait a little and it will come along. In the mean time maybe start collecting engine parts as good deals become available, that way when you get the car you can drop in the go to get you to the show...
www.volksport.net Volksport Kfer Gruppe

Last edited by boygenius; July 27th 2004 at 23:03.