View Single Post
Old October 25th 2006, 09:47

Im really sorry if i didn't make it clear (oasis). Of course seek profesional advice/ care if the symptoms wont go way or at least fade. Its true though that a constant use of certain medicines may cause other problems (ex. antibiotics can cause stomach problems because they reduce the natural "bacteria" that live inside a persons stomach, so a special diet is required along with another pill that protects these "bacteria" and even sometimes this isnt enough.Mom has this everytime she gets antibiotics.)

Many times a headache may be caused my improper eating ( low- protein, and very low cabs) and can be overcome with a proper meal and some rest instead of painkillers. Every person's systems acts and reacts differently so many things can't apply to the same extent to 2 persons...

Probably u didn;t understand what i said about peniciline on my incident. Its one of the world's heaviest antibiotics that has caused many dismorphia to many kids around the world. Consider my parent's anxiety when they gave the go to the doctors to give me this. Fortunately in the family there isn't any known allergy to peniciline, but could have it. So what could happen if I was allergic to it? add the condition i was in and at what age ( ~50 days old and on 40+ fever) and use your imagination. Even for an adult this kind of fever is considered lethal.

Anyway, I dont find it proper to argue with anybody after a friend of ours asked for help for a medical issue of one of his family member ( even if it was a pet).
So Alex, I hope that the doctors can find the reason for your son's thing, cure it properly and quick and that he will be ok for the rest of his life. Positive thinking and trying to pass positive energy to others helps imo, even if its an infant... Its amazing how many things a kid can understand, even if it doesnt seem to understand a spocken language.

Chris

1973 1303 going towards GL