View Single Post
Old April 24th 2005, 15:46

Gives us plenty of thread to work with. With the old stud there was about 1 full thread visible BEFORE the nut went on.

Decided to let it all 'set' for a few hours so got on with some more of the rewiring mission... Drivers door

Electric windows motor, Electric windows driverside controls, central locking and an alarm LED = 15 wires in total :shock: Nicely soldered, insulated and heatshrinked, just got to finish up the craft routing I have worked out... Nothing visible when door shut, and barely visible when the doors open Just like a modern car!

Then decided to check the rings on the pistons, making sure the tolerences were correct and that everything looked ok. Also worked out which piston goes where and which way up they go etc.

Just need to work out heights etc for compression next! Get the cylinder shims and start 'chucking' it all together.

I also managed to get a little sunburnt! A day well spent I think!
Cya,
Sam C
Raby 2270, B spec gearbox, Lots of carbon fibre, Wolfrace Octane Black 17x7.5, Goodyear Eagle F1's, Kerscher suspension front and rear, kamei airdam in carbon, corbeau seats, momo millunium steering wheel.
CDT eurosport 6.5 front speakers, IDMAX 12D2 sub, rockford old school amps.