View Single Post
Old June 6th 2013, 22:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrydes View Post
Keith,

I am sorry you feel this way. In everything in life there are two sides to every story. I thought we had been comunicating pretty good on this project. As far as cost at the end of the job, it does get effected when one of our customers helps us out in one way or another. As far as we are conserned, we end up giving more into the job then the customer ends up paying for. I can tell you already that we have given freebee's on this job. Also what Keith has not added to this is that we have had set backs on both his and our part, waiting for parts that either he or we are supplying. So before people get involved only knowning half the story, please find out all the facts.

My .02 cents
I don't quite follow. So you're saying the project SHOULD be delayed? It really doesn't sound like you are doing him any favors at all.

It's your reputation Chief, not his. Please enlighten us on all of the facts or Man-up and just finish the car already.