View Single Post
Old June 7th 2013, 18:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrydes View Post
Keith,

I am sorry you feel this way.
I'm clipping all the stuff below out because it's not constructive for the project moving forward and not related to things I've said. Other folk have their opinions and I don't want to muddy the waters.

As we all know, there are quite a few people following this build and as we discussed over the phone yesterday, I didn't have any status information to feed the wolves. My only "perceived" negative comment (a reply) was that there is some benefit to having my car sit in your shop to be drooled over by potential customers who turn into real customers that go to the front of the line. Period, full stop. Everything else *I* have said has been in complete understanding and support of you first as a fellow entrepreneur and second as a mechanically talented car artist.

At the end of the day I'm just trying to keep the project moving. I've backed a dump truck load of cash into this and I have the second half of the work (not related to your work) yet to start. So the pressure has been building on this side as people find out about the project, offer services, etc.

Yesterday on the phone, we discussed a plan for better communication going forward and a completed project timeline that we both find acceptable. I'm happy that we've come to concrete dates. We had great positive progress from the time the project started until about 2 months ago. We'll be good if we can get back to the previous level of progress. And, from what you told me yesterday that should be very doable as we don't have too much more work to go.

Last edited by noslzzp; June 7th 2013 at 18:33. Reason: typo