View Single Post
Old March 10th 2010, 18:39

Little to report except that the dude that was supposed to be doing the bodywork totally flaked on me. He had the car for over 10 weeks and it looks like there's maybe 6 hours of work on it if that. On top of that he says he's got 70 hours on it, BS!!!! He's just another burn out unfortunately. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but no go. He needs dental work really badly, and that was supposed to be the trade.

On a bright note, after just snatching back the bug on Sunday, last night another patient/bodyman called me. I've always admired his work and the timing couldn't be better, so he's coming over tonight to see what is going on, hopefully I'll be in a better place. He'll be able to come over and work on the car at home so I can help out and watch, and he's got old world work ethic. He's from the Czech Rep. and he's work on a lot of exotics, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, and even this crazy transverse V16 exotic that a guy who left Lamborghini developed in the 90s, unfortunately it never took off. Called a Cizeta v16...

Jason
1st Drag Run

Dyno Run
Oval Ragster-'57 Rag/'04 Boxster S