View Single Post
Old September 28th 2011, 15:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAF View Post
Wally I will agree with you that the wing is extremely ugly. Have you ever thought to start your own turbocharged type iv engine shop? Well you should because after this reading this thread again I honestly believe that you have more experience on turbocharged type iv engines than anybody else. Seriously give a little thought to this idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You have built an extremely powerful engine and you have "test" it on "real" circumstances. By that I mean the tracks. You are not just words like most builders. Think about that and forget about the track times.
Thanks mate! I do know what works and what helps by now and I help in writing some articles for a (dutch) magazine and maybe a rebuild and/or tuning book might appear sometime from that same mag, but I will definitely not build engines for others. I really encourage others to build their own blocks as I think that is/should be part of the fun (hence the writing ).

And yeah, I need to make or buy something more fancy as a rear wing ;-)

Of course there were again a few people that asked if there was a subaru engine in there...I told one of them to come close so I could smack him!

Beginning and at 2:07 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQWwG_bh7Ho