View Single Post
Old May 1st 2006, 14:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper
I am thinking of coming to Finland and was looking to bring a car there. I know there is a big hot rod scene there and I was wondering how they get around these tight regulations? .
What type of Hotrod do you have in mind? When you move and bring a car that is allready registered somewhere else it shouldn't be to much problem. Offcourse if it is a Fenderless you probably will have to fabricate some type of fenders. For example something like the bike fenders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper
By the way my brother has a '65 t34 ghia that we are working on at the moment. Last weekend we lowered it 1 spline, put urethane bushes thoughout and adjustable shocks. He is looking to go down the mid 60's Porsche 2.4 911 motor/gearbox/brakes. Sort of what VW would have done with the Ghia in the 60's if they had teamed up with Porsche. Sort of like what Audi did with the RS2. He is also getting a guy to make the panels out of aluminium as he has an old guy down the road who was a fabricator.
The Porsche drivetrain was originally my plans too but I will bring my Ghia back to the registry more "original" for the starters and then try to convince the authorities here that my Ghia need the 2,4 911 engine too...