View Single Post
Old April 21st 2009, 23:05
Administrator

Ok he was in on the GL.com in the begining. I am glad he was. But he did not build the site, as we all know Alex and Sandeep did that. As I said before the domain name was trasfered from Alex to Zen and then to Superman, This we know to be a fact.The rest of the history has been covered well here. I am glad he has no problem with the way we rebuilt this site. He did not say that in the thread in question posted April 14th on SBO. Did he or did he not agree to delet the thread in question on SBO and will he or will he not apologise to us for him comments. They were way out of line. They were not true. They were a direct stab at the people here who brought this site back from the ashes left by him. They were nothing short of slander.
I am not busting on you Bugorsche. I am glad you are here. I am just looking for the right answer from him. He posted that as a stab at us trying to make us look dishonest and slander us, we posted this thread so that people would know the truth. Every word of his post is a lie. I want to hear the right answer. If I mess up something I step up and take my lumps but I will not let someone make me out to be dishonest or slander me when I have done nothing wrong. He has done just that. If he does not have the right answer, I will do all I can to make sure the truth is know. Again, I want to hear the right answer. Untill today I had forgoten all about the voicmail he left on the 14th and that I had saved it.

BTW. I can forward the voicmail I got from Superman on April 14th giving us congrats for getting the website/forums up and running again. The same day he posted on SBO that we hi-jacked it and that we didn't work with him and we do not know how to conduct business because he has a degree in business managment and we don't. I would love to convert it to mp3 and post it. If you would like to hear it PM me your number and I will forward it to you so you will know who is telling the truth and who is not.
66 Beetle, 73 Standard Beetle
72 Pinzgauer 710M
Volksport Kafer Gruppe