View Single Post
Old June 8th 2006, 05:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkdent
While it might seem like you've added a lot of strength, the strength is really in the design of the structure, not the tubing itself. Personally, I'd like to see a lot more triangles. Something like this, with the front one running to the pan sides or shifter tunnel. This thing should be great! If you get some better pics I could draw it a little better, sorry.

Jason
i know what u mean but as you can imagine aint a lot of room in a bug with this sat there lol ,them couple youve drawn one showning to the floor pan as the floors arnt really strong i may do one to a heater channel, but i was after a rear seat in there (sounds mad i know)the other one youve drawn id only get one in ,in the one side?theres parts u carnt really see ,but i ant just welded to the shell ive inplanted the steel(cut into the shell) into the rear end of the body from the top,sides of the engine down and tied in to the rear valance then double skined it ,like anyone with ideas matey they all help thankyou any more pop em up i think im going to need it with this bugger?