View Single Post
Old July 27th 2002, 09:56
Administrator

Main site

Hi all,

I will have the main site uploaded by Monday at the latest. I just have some minor issues to talk to Alex about. Remember, this site is DATABASE driven so here's an update:

The 'Members Rides' section is complete so be ready with the details of your car ! This section is user controlled so you fill in 3 forms and then 'Submit' to the database and your Ride is entered in real time. You have the option to upload 4 640x480 images....1 Overview, 1 Engine, 1 Wheel, and 1 Interior.

The main page of the site will randomly pull 2 members Rides from the database and display them in their section on the main page.

Other areas that will be randomly loaded upon first visit include:

1 random tech article, 1 random product review, 1 random car show review from the last month, 1 random member article (International columns...VW Culture, track stories).

We also have links to the 'Galleries' section.....Brakes, Suspension, Carbon Fibre, Wheels, General, Engines.

The next area to receive my attention will be the 'Galleries'. This will be searchable......After that...the Tech Articles.....

I hope to have a different section up and running every 5 days.

I'll post more updates during the week !

Sandeep