View Single Post
Old June 21st 2004, 00:06

Betty made it home with NO problems at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yetibone
I think Mike, and his girlfriend deserve "Man Up And Drive" honors for rolling to the show in his '72.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zen
here here!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhelgesen
I think he gets the man up and haul award too for cramming all those parts in his car.
AWW thanks a lot guys, personaly I believe Betty deserves an award, after being rear-ended 3 weeks ago, still driving to GA, and carrying all the parts too. Wish NO problems! I'm glad I got to meet everyone at the show. Finaly put a face with the names I see everyday. Everyone was real nice and I'm glad I am in the club too. Also, Thanks a lot everyone for the great weekend, I can't wait till next year.

The show was okay. it would have been better if there was at least 1 GLer in the show, the drive was good, I'm sure I won't be buying THAT many parts next year, so I'll be more for driveing on windy roads. The go-carts were Great, the food was good.... that's all I can think of right now.

Welcome to the Club Nigel :agree:

btw, Cherri isn't my girlfriend. My girlfriend's name is Farah. I've just known Cherri for a bunch of years and that was her first road trip. Also I took Cherri because my gf lives a little far away, Canada.

Mike

Last edited by Mikey 1972GL; June 21st 2004 at 00:26.