View Single Post
Old August 18th 2005, 08:13

^^^ I COMPLETLY understand your "ramblings", and they're not ramblings at all.

I used to own one of each "rice" car. Truth be told, even the people who "don't have rice" are rice. Look at it like this. An Accord is a family car(not picking on your friend, just using it as an axample). It in NO WAY has ANY PERFORMANCE. It's chassis is incredibly heavy for the motor powering it. it's not stiff, and even with a Turbo H22 (prelude motor) it STILL can't even hang with a simple B16 swapped Civic. WHY would you dump money into that kind of car?

I know...I'm definitly guilty of this(http://importfighter.iwarp.com) But the Cavalier was atleast VERY strong in the JGTC circuit in Japan. Not using that as an excuse to warrant my riceyness, but I loathe people who hook up those kind of cars. There's a difference between a Family car such as a 5 series, and an Accord...and Yes, Honda actually makes some performance minded Sedans like the Acura TL. But that's not a car you'll "readily see" riced out. And most of the people who do rice it out, are exactly what your friend did to his Accord, Turbo and big brakes...but it's not an Accord...

Maybe it's because I've "moved on", and it may sound arrogant, but unless you own an Integra or a Civic, "performance" upgrades on a Honda is just crap....