View Single Post
Old March 30th 2006, 10:03

Wow! I don't check in for a couple days and look what happens.
I'm not much of a club person. Not even part of the local club in my own city (they don't quite know what to make of my choices anyway). I joined up strictly to be a part of some like minded friends doing similar projects and to support them what little I could. I knew from the begining the club and the shows were long distance and I wouldn't be able to make much of a physical presence. I post more in the other sections than on the club forum because It's not usually about club business.
I stay pretty busy, we all say that. I don't work on my bus for weeks/months at a time, sometimes I go a week or so without even looking at the GL... but I guess if Jake can find time to post here and keep track of us, we really don't have any decent excuses.
I hope you guys can work out the details and keep the club together. I don't see where I could be much help as a club officer, I'm not much of a writer, not very tech savvy, but I will continue support if welcomed and hope for a strong resurgence this summer.

Jeff-
VKG Bastage child