View Single Post
Old August 27th 2005, 22:10

As stated before balance is the key. Im veeeery luckycos ive been in a relationship for 7+months now and i didnt realise how fast time passed. Last winter i didnt have any heating medium in my beetle and it was snowing outside. She would just jump into the car(just like me), roll down the window and light two cigaretes for the road. Then, when I was bidding for my 944 arms my gf would wake me up in order not to lose the auction. Finally when we went for vacation back home (Greece) and we stayed at my home in Athens one night I went outside on the street to wash my beetle.She came down with me and asked to help...Now she cant wait for me to get back and do that again. (but she is going to be more happy with me fitting a heater on the beetle rather than going anywere fancy for winter holidays. The reasons for her behaviour is simply pay attention to what she says, discuss with her about everything even my dream bug...On the other hand she gives me time and space when i need it for my dream beetle. all the previous ex-gfs just kept busting my ..... because "my car" makes "a lot of noise" (clearly disrespect for the orchestral sound of webers along a straight through muffler ) and about their butt freezing. they just didnt like my extension (my dream car which is on a build through road worthy condition for 2 years now).
Sorry for the long post, but i had to state a good example of two relationships working like they should IMO

Chris

1973 1303 going towards GL