new raby 9530 cam
new parkerised lifters
1.7L heads with new everything opened up to 94mm
911 swivel feet adjusters
1.7L rockers
71mm crank polished and balanced
chromoly pushrods
new clutch

Rimco is still working on the heads, I still need the pushrods, but pretty much have everything else.

I also managed to score a used 091 but I need a IRS subframe before I can use it.

I also got a set of huge brembo front calipers/rotors off a ML430, but I need decide if I'm going to go with 5x130 or 5x112. Right now i'm leaning to 5x130 since the rear brakes would be a lot simpler to sort. I need wheels to, I have a soft spot in my heart for Cup 2 wheels.

There is still a bunch of little things that i need to do like sending off my type 4 injectors to get cleaned and flow tested, and i want to add a few more circuits to my MS (continous baro correction, tach driver, shift light, and launch control)

I got a set of GSXR COPs, but now I need to find some slim 14mm plugs with threaded tips (just need to go to my FLAPS and look at their plugs)

I also got a 64 notch parts car, that i cut up. I'm going to use the ft/rear aprons off that and i got 2 spots of cancer that its donating metal to. An added bonus is it came with all kinds of hard to find/$$$ goodies that my notch needed like the correct engine lid, a good steering column, and a sweet set of '62 gauges.

I have a side project going on with a set of GSXR ITB's. After I get my current setup together and running I'll concentrate on making that work, but its looking like a sweet little setup.

I have been updating my photobucket, the link is in the original post.

April is the Texas Classic, I would love to drive this thing there.