Thread: My 65
View Single Post
Old September 12th 2010, 14:18

My 65

Hi

my cars not german look or Cal Look but has bits of both some of you may have seen my car on other forums so fingers crossed not to boring lol

Specs so far

Engine

2332 turbo, efi, NOS, water injected, charge cooled T1

Transmission

T1 pro street

Wheels

OG Bruners

Brakes

944 Turbo with 928 4 pots

Interior

70s 911 tombstones and a few gauges

ive done all the work on the car myself starting from this

Ok i purchased this bug for my wife in 2007 and looked like this

i wanted her to stay like this but claire wanted me to lower her so she then looked like this

so that was it the car has been messed with so i took this out

and put this in

2332cc CB high roof case, Scat crank 84mm, CB H beam rods, 94mm B+P, Total seal rings, Engle FK10 cam, Scat lifters, Berg chromoly pushrods, Jaycee pushrod tubes, Scat 1.4 rockers, A1 1 3/4 Sidewinder exhaust ceramic header and stainless back box Vband clamp , Deep sump, Jeff Denham welded heads 44 x 37 valves heavily reworked with matching manifolds, Berg linkage, Fuel injection kit-CB throttle bodies, DTA .

Gearbox by Cogbox close 1,2 and 3 gears tall 4th for cruising all welded gears heavy duty side plate, superdiff Sway away short race axles.

then to stop i made these fit

so all is going well then i find loads of the ginger stuff bottom of door, some in the wings and heater channels. I found some NOS 65 doors and got hold of some day mouldings wings and painted them then started on the channels

now looks like this

im fitting a G50 over the winter so watch this space

cheers andy