Thread: Bugaru Project
View Single Post
Old August 4th 2010, 10:17

Minor updates...

New Avon ZZ3 tyres introduced in 205-45-17 for the front and 205-50-17 for the rear gives you a much better feeling & handling than the old ones :smt023

Also i fabricate a new center console and moved the radio cd on it until i will be ready to trim the dashboard & console

In future plans these instruments will light up my interior and who knows what else.......

Now lets get back to business....

During the past days i have encounter an oil pressure problem and after the fact i've changed the oil pressure sender with new one the problem still persists.

New semisynthetic oil 15w50 and nipon oil filter introduced but the only change is to see higher pressure at cold 6.7bar and at hot idle around 0.9bar.

I have noticed some oil leak from this solenoid (i dont know how this called) and I strapped it.

Through my plans it was to cut my intake "Injen style" manifold and add the air filter as closer as i can to maf sensor.I dont know if this has a better efficiency but i like the result!

[/img]

After the cut and after reset the ECU some times the idle plays from 400rpm to 700rpm and i was wondering if the time has come to clean the idle control valve & MAF but i cant locate the valve!

Also does anyone reverse the oil tube succesfully?

Any info would be appreciated guys!

Rgrds,
Jimmy