View Single Post
Old September 11th 2010, 16:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble View Post
Wheels up on a circuit car is pretty damn impressive for sure! I would definitely be worried about something breaking but it's good to see everything held together.
I was actually a worried, as my buddies car did break his transmission and it would have been my only possibility to piggy back to the mainland as his car is (well, was ) a street legal car as well and was towed on an ambulance to the event. The wheelie was after his car already had broken... but I went for it anyway

Quote:
Since I got my car dynoed I've been looking at your dyno sheets more. Is your car 381hp/337trq at the wheels or is that corrected flywheel horsepower? I'm going to be adding a water/air intercooler on my setup so I'm wondering how much power I'll pick up. Also what intake temps are you hitting when you're up around 15-20 psi?
Yes, that was corrected flywheel hp Coorection for whp is/was about 15%.
IAT not sure exactly, but those are usually pretty low, around 25-30 Celcius ( ~70-80F?).

At Santa Pod I was running a 'little' more boost and a little more timing, so I think I'll revisit the dyno again sometime to see what that was