View Single Post
Old November 15th 2010, 05:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAF View Post
Wallly, it seems to me you had a lot of fun. Tell us the truth now, did you "play" with any of the gt3's?
I have said it again and will do so now: the Nurburgring is not about your car or the power you have and lack of. It really is about knowing the track or not and driver ability.
An experienced Ringdriver with half my power to weight ratio drives around me so to speak.
That day the track was partially wet and dry-ish and on some parts it rained a bit, so what do you think happens with people that ' play' with other cars to show off their power: yes, they hit the amco and pay thousands for repairs, at best. Worst case is you kill yourself or somebody else or even worse: the guy sitting beside me in the passenger seat and I can explain his wife and kids...
That doesn;t mean I drive there as a pussy. We experienced a rear end break-out and some more tire slippage and I caught both, but you don't play with any other cars there, really.
Not meaning to sound annoyed, but you should really experience it there, then you will have more respect for the track, trust me