View Single Post
Old March 1st 2006, 17:51

I haven't heard about theese kind of sprays...interesting. As far as I know, here in Europe (at least in Hungary) there is no possibility to "try them on".

You are right, I have to give them the removed windows, and this is the reason I have to decide it in a few days, because mines are still removed at the moment.

I'm sure it won't be very black, just "dark enough" like V. waffe 3 said.

Here (and I think in everywhere in the European Uninon) the law has a limited the darkness % till how dark you can go. They are not intersted in if it's factory applied or not, just the facts. You can tint the windows of your factory applied car too, just must be under the limit. With the 3 windows in the rear you can do what you want it's legal to tint it as dark as you want, because: With this you can protect your values left in your car or something like this. On the front there is this limit for the 2 side windows. On the top of your front window you can have a very small stripe (around 10cm) "against the sun", and listen (!), on the bottom of the windows you can have what you want!!!!?? First I didn't belive it..it's unsafe to get a stripe on the top, but safe enough in the bottom??? But law is law and it's like this. Check it in exspecially german magazines.

The tint will be the same on all my windows, my only problem is that I won't use one pieced windows in the doors, and you know there is a small window on the front what you can open to get some fresh air (sorry I don't know it's name in the US, we call it "elephant's ear" ). So I don't know to tint also that small one, or don't....