View Single Post
Old April 24th 2012, 12:52

Here's a couple pics from the Kelley Park Spring Meet on sunday. I was safely the fastest car there at least until the battery died. All the time spent idling with the oil cooler fan running waiting to get in killed the battery. I ended up getting a jump so I could leave, such is the life of a race car, they don't like going slow

Here's a few shots with the semi-complete airdam in place. The splitter isn't on yet and the front suspension needs to come up about an inch or so but It looks good all blacked out.

Finally, I got the official results from last weeks autox. I did finish 2nd behind a nationals driver in my main competitor's Flyin' Miata turboed miata. He's really fast and knows his ****, and the miata he was in was a very capable car. But, he only beat me by .18 sec and without the boost issues the race would have been even closer. That was a huge ego boost for me and I could wipe the smile of my face all weekend. Ian, my main competition finished 4th, while a shelby cobra split us in 3rd. I managed 13th overall at the event, and I now lead the points race by 1. This has been a fun and exciting season so far