View Single Post
Old February 20th 2013, 00:35

i know its been awhile since ive had some good things to update about. well over the past 2 weeks or so its been just ordering lots of parts, and playing the waiting game. i got my box of goodies in from mid america. in it i got my headliner, but im waiting on my interior guy to call me and let me know when he is ready for it. so while im waiting, ive gotten the door handles, trunk, and decklid handles all painted. i choose to go with Atlas Gray...its also a O.E. factory vw color. it came on the mk2 golf/jetta's. a cool idea i had going into this build was to try and use all O.E. vw colors. but the color looks GREAT aginst the green. also my fenders came in today from Markvfiberglass. i bought the flaired fenders. they look good and what not, but....after doing the whole " lets hold them up against the car and see how they fit"...well im fairly unhappy with the fitment. so they will need some creative fiber-glassing to make work right. also the headlight buckets are closed in. if anyone has any info as to what headlight buckets i need to get or how i mount/mount the trim ring, please chime in. well as always..on to the pics.