View Single Post
Old May 16th 2003, 09:06

My plans are for a completely blacked out car with some black rims, possibly porsche brakes depending on what else I can find. Fiberglass fenders/hood/decklid. No rear seat. Possibly a roll cage, I'm still debating that one. Then of course a nice big type IV when the funds are available. I want a car in the spirit of the german touring cars.

Powerful as Hell, Super Reliable, and Comfortable as hell

So that means I won't be having fixed racing bucket seats. I'd like seats from something like a Mercedes Kompressor or something but I really doubt I'll ever find a set that I can afford

And of course my last desire. NO DAMN STEREO If I want tunes in my car I've got a discman. What's the point in building a fast car if you're going to weigh it right back down with subs and amps and ****(HON-DUHS)

Right now I'm just doing research and seeing what is possible. I've got to raise some funds and find an alternate source of transportation so that I can do the serious work on my car. I'd like to do a complete body off rebuild.

I think that about sums it up, now it's time to go see the Matrix Reloaded with my roommate, later guys!