View Single Post
Old July 11th 2005, 15:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen
so you going to tell us what you picked out or what?

glad to hear you are digging in on the engine too. you may need to get in better with the boss though to move up off that parts washer.
I picked out a black heavy guage vinyl for the seats with a tweed cloth insert in the center that is light grey, medium grey and black basket weave. The door panels will also be wrapped in the black vinyl with the cloth around the new door handles that the upholstery guy will make for us. The factory door handles just look like a cheap afterthought to me....so he's gonna make something that will flow a little better. Then a dark charcoal colored carpet. Black canvas top and black headliner. Oh yeah....we also found a boxster steering wheel with a full color Porsche crest in the center on e-bay. It should be shipping out to us today. So, now we have the boxster wheels and steering wheel to match! Keeping the dash black; but, tearing out the clock and stereo to install 3 dual guages. Carbon Fiber will also cover the orignal wood grain accents.

I'll have to see if I can't kiss up to "the boss" a little better next time and move off that damned parts washer!
"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off!"

Beth Raby