View Single Post
Old July 13th 2005, 03:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Type IV
Yep- Her car is indeed the "Princess edition"! Heck, its only taking less than 100 days to finish the entire project if we stay on schedule!
Would be fun to do a monster engine in a real sleeper beetle... Spray it pink and cover it in stick on flowers.... Not sure if she would approve, but it sure would surprise some people.

Quote:
Sam, your dash looks similar to what ours is going to be, but for some reason your steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car! Might want to look into that!!!!! Must be a bitch to drive!

Quote:
We are using dual Westach instruments, the stock clock will be giving up its position for a dual AFR and Tach all in one and we'll have dual EGT, Dual CHT and Dual Oil temp and pressure where theradio used to go...
You need to start selling these through your shop... I want some! (vdo just doesnt cut it?)

Quote:
We are installing a GPS and satellite radio to boot!
Tart...
Although saying that I have recently invested in satnav for my mobile phone, so my bug will have satnav/GPS too

Cya,
Sam C
Raby 2270, B spec gearbox, Lots of carbon fibre, Wolfrace Octane Black 17x7.5, Goodyear Eagle F1's, Kerscher suspension front and rear, kamei airdam in carbon, corbeau seats, momo millunium steering wheel.
CDT eurosport 6.5 front speakers, IDMAX 12D2 sub, rockford old school amps.