View Single Post
Old February 18th 2013, 13:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman69 View Post
Ever heard of copyright or intellectual property?
I hope the chineses do the same thing and undercut you by 50%
Brother, i respect to copryright. If you look at the original item on the picture, you will see so many factory defects. Bolt places on left and right side are not equal. Shapes are not same in left and right.

While i was getting the mold, i correct those mistakes and make it perfect. It will be better then the original one. Let those chinese guys work on that defects and correct them.

I dont just copy.. I make it better.

And also, KAMEI doesnt produce carbon fiber. Tell them to produce it and i will also buy from them. Because producing this kamei from carbon is really really hard and doesnt worth !

I am not going to produce something which is already is being sold. I am producing something which is not exists or RARE.

We are making BMW parts from carbon since 5 years. We sold a lot. Still BMW is not producing it from carbon. Its not an easy job. Be respectful please.

Chinese is always chinese. Look at the carbon fiber parts made in chine. You will see that the original skeleton is from fiberglass and there is a carbon overlay on the top and they sell it from half price.. People like you will buy it by thinking its pure carbon. And you will find out its half fiberglass and 1 layer carbon. And you will also find out the patterns on the overlay are corrupted

Chinese carbon is cheap because of this ! If you give me double price to produce it like the chinese, i wont. I have a prestige i have a quality standart. Cant loose it.

REGARDS !