View Single Post
Old November 27th 2005, 12:56
PJL54Oval PJL54Oval is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 31
Just an FYI since I just found this out. OFFSET is often referred to as ET which stands for EinpressTieffe in German. Here is a good diagram

Reply With Quote