View Single Post
Old December 6th 2002, 02:18

Hello. As nice a the DTM may be, the production of the shroud has been very slow. Even for people like my friend who prepaid for the shroud, he has had to wait for over a month now from the promised date of completion. My friend has repeatedly called regarding his order and gotten nothing but empty promises. This problem has really set us back. Not to mention the lack of good customer relations that this gentleman has.
Jake, as customer service oriented as you are, I can't see how you keep on encouraging people to send Vince money, for a product that he is having trouble getting out to the people in the T4 community. I understand that in your opinion it is the best shroud out there; but I feel that we all have to stand back and see if Vince gets his act together. Personally, it looks that we're going to have to go with a T1 style fan shroud from CSP. At least those conversion pieces are readaly available.
It looks like we need some more innovators to come out and provide a better shroud that can be produced in a rapid manner, and not cost an arm and leg...yet be profitable for the manufacturer.
BTW, that shroud from FAT looks very good...

Cheers,

Eddie.