View Single Post
Old October 20th 2007, 13:33

Dont you hate it when folks quote themselves from other forums?
This is from a thread/post on STF, I knew I measured it at one time or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelwa1 via STF View Post
The Ronal is 9" tall, mounted probably between 8-8.5" below bottom edge of the bumper. Standard height cars would be ok, keep in mind that there are some TALL speedbreakers out there. The Kamei-style is shorter. If you wanted to lower your car, the Carbon Joe/Kamei-style airdam would probably be the better option, IMHO.
It's important to note that I believe the width is for stock ACVW super or standard. I'm unsure of the fitment for widened fenders. I'll have to measure the Ronal's width again to be sure, as I cant find my notes on it. The hardware notes I made were with that also. I was hoping to include the mounting hardware with the spoiler. AARRGGHH. Missing notes suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by effvee View Post
Question, since the spoiler is long (very close ground clearence) can it be shortened? I just hate to drive behind people that have very low parts, every bump they slow way down. Also if this is true, it may rube on drive way entrances? Please consider.
To answer your question, I was planning on an exact repro, mods to be attempted at the purchaser's whims. Keeps things simple on my end.

Last edited by kelwa1; October 20th 2007 at 13:41.