View Single Post
Old November 29th 2002, 16:49

Thank you both, very tight!

Yo Ric and Vert,

Thanks for the heads up on the Speedsters, it's bringing me closer. Ricola, man you did your Speedster up right, looks super fine man. Vert, I went over to the Kiwi link you sent, seems that Platinum has hands down about the safest body configuration as far as showing you what is under the glass.

I liked the fact that they hung stuff from the frame versus just letting the body take all the stress. Like they mentioned, there ain't nothing like having a brand new car with stress fractures in it AFTER she's all painted and looking pretty.

Two things, cash and time? Ain't that the poor mans delema, right. Big dreams, but I gotta hope. Far as making one of these here beauties, it is going to take lots of both of those things I mentioned. Still, I gotta try.

Ricola bro, lemme ask you this, I am 6' 2", will I have a comfort issue trying to drive a Speedster? I mean, that would be a major promblem ya dig? I know a little off the topic, sorry Alex, I'll try to stay on point from now on.

Oh and Vert, Ric, I did a search of Speedsters and you guys seem to be spot on with helping others and the technical input, good show. Thanks for a heads up here on my thread.

Charlie