View Single Post
Old November 9th 2004, 10:06

Where i have been!

Well im glad to say i am now a father. My son was born Oct. 1st, and boy how life changes. Ive been so busy that i havent been able to get get back here or even do any progress on my ride. So as my life has changed, so must other things also, i have unfortumatly decicded to sale my bug. I need the cash for more Baby items and to help my support my mom. Family first!

so about the car, its a beater! but with a good body, no major anything! There are 2-3 spots of surface rust where the PO did not treat the metal before he sprayed it. There is no interior, execpt seats that are in bad shape. Engine runs fine, has never let me down, but the starter has, so im replacing that this weekend. Other things are needs brakes, and the transmisson linkage to be cleaned up. Finding 1st is sloppy sometimes. I bought it and decided to drive it untill it died and then start my project, but things come up. Im asking 1000 obo, im in mobile,al. I can try to get some pics if anyone is interested.

Zen feel free to move this to where it should be, i thought i would let the VKG crowd know first.

Thanks,

Neil